Friday, August 17, 2012

11.5 Weeks

I dont want to say the first trimester has been a blur.... but... i can't lie. It kinda has.

I get sick fairly often. If it's not hugging the toilet then it's sitting in my chest and I'm fighting it to stay down.  Sorry for the details but that is how I feel like 24/7.

When I could not keep water down anymore I got my hands on zolfran the med that is amazing!!!
It like instantly cures your sickness!

When you're sick- you dont take down water or food and well we need to hydrate especially in this summer heat.

Chicago has been god awful this year for weather. According to the news it has been the worst summer in 5 years. I've never so badly ever wanted fall here so fast!  I CANNOT WAIT!

Chili, Pumpkins goods, Cornbread, Soup!  YUM YUM!

I'd say my main craving at this time is Broccoli Cheddar Soup. I hit up Panera A LOT!
Sometimes I add in a salad with it. But Soup has been amazing for me! Yes that's right HOT soup in July!!!

So we've seen the babies a couple times now.  This past week was great- they were sitting breech and putting on a show for us! Baby B was a lot more active than Baby A- so naturally Baby B takes after me right?!?! hehe!

Their heartrates are at 156 & 160 and they're size was 11w2d and 11w3d. Which was a couple days ahead- no complaints there! Bigger is better :)

I've been told I'll delivery early- I'll be interested to see if that happens. I was also told my delivering/labor options.  My gut says I'll end up with a C but perhaps natural will happen. Depends on how they are faced!

It's cool- everything has been great news!  We finally told everyone and with social media being the way to get news- sooner than your own channel 5- Facebook Official and the word is out!

I'm grateful to have a stay at home job- although I've struggled the past couple weeks because of my exhaustion and sickness. It's nice to have that luxury so I can work when I need to and when I dont need to.

I'm not sure what my plan is once they arrive. It'll be a busy time is all I know. I dont want to pressure myself to get work done, but I also have goals I'd like to meet!  I'm sure I'll find a balance with time. Thank God I can work from my cell phone :)

Our house looks to be selling now- looks like we have a couple more weeks until we have to move. Our next house isn't ready yet- so we are looking at moving downtown with MK for a little while until our house is ready.  I believe in November.  I'd just like to be settled before they arrive!! It could be super early or later on...  of course I've heard a million stories- 28wks, 30 wks, 34 wks, 36 wks, 38 wks.... that basically puts me on Dec 2012- Jan or Feb 2013!

I'm just taking it one day at a time and praying for the best- 2 healthy-safely delivered babies on the right date!

I'll leave you with some pictures from the last ultrasound!



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you lil mama!! Can't wait to read more! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank u! Looking forward to reading on YOU too!

    ReplyDelete