Thursday, August 16, 2012

2nd Ultrasound back to regular doctor

The nausea is pretty rough. I think I will survive but it's hard.

I'm not into healthy food, which I really need for these guys. So I'm frustrated with that.
Hal made me a bunch of turkey burgers and taco meat to help keep healthy. But whew my body is not interested in any veggies at all. In fact I gag thinking about it. So hopefully the 2nd trimester will be better.

If anything, I know how to get the weight off after :)  Here I thought I could control this and would eat super healthy while pregnant when my time finally came, but I can't even look in my fridge without gagging. I can't make food... I do what I have to, but ugh!   Smells are rough too.

Sometimes it's easier to just sleep ;)

I went back to my doc who kept congratulating us- that was cool.

I got to chat with my nurses and while I thought they'd put me on a scale (yikes) they didn't. They just scanned me and checked out the babies heart beats.

They were hiding behind each other, so it was hard to see one of them. Little stinkers.

Finally we saw both-  Baby A- 175
                                   Baby B- 160

And both measured at 7w4d!


Doc told me I didn't have to come back for another 3 weeks. Guess that's great news.

I have no concerns right now- no issues.

I personally have heard tons of horror stories so of course they run in the back of my head, and I started drilling him with questions about my horror stories. He told me to stop listening!

Anything can happen to anyone. It's one of those situations.

I believe this is my time- our time- it's time for the Weise Family. We'll be doubling before we know it!

Doc said- you WILL deliver early. I guess full term for twins is 36 wks, so rather than Feb 22, I'm thinking late January they'll be here.  It's crazy to think that as soon as the holidays grow close, time will fly and the babies will be here.

I'm just happy with 2 healthy, safe delivered babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment