Thursday, August 2, 2012

Updates

As infertility rolls- you have to take a couple blood tests for a couple days to make sure all numbers are doubling.

I came back for round 2 numbers-  They were 1558 HCG and round 3 which was a week later was 4139!

Was this multiples?! If you research HCG numbers- you'll see that these high numbers generally means multiples BUT some people have had SUPER high numbers and just had one healthy baby.

I had to wait till I hit 6.5 weeks for the Ultrasound to find out!

In the meantime we shared the news with MK- my sister in law and my brothers.

All my infertility friends were in the loop since we are such a solid support system :)

We've slowly been releasing news- SLOWLY to a couple people involved in this whole process.

You need to wait till about 12-13 weeks to be safe.

I feel very confident with this.  Every single piece of news and updates from the doctor have been nothing but positive and high excitement. He's been so thrilled with everything, that I feel this is it.

This baby is going to stay put and I will meet him or her in February :)

Now to get back to what life was like when you have this kind of exciting news. You go for months upon months of bad, sad, crazy hormone news. Weight is up and down too which makes for a super frustrating situation constantly. You can't really keep up on your fitness and your infertility- so I had to give up exercise for a while... well- a good chunk of time now :)

So adjusting back to normal life, crawling out of your 'hole', and relaxing while the little one grows :)

2 comments: