Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pregnancy Thoughts

As I'm nearing the home stretch of this pregnancy. I am watching my legs and ankles puff up.

A twin pregnancy is so different from a regular pregnancy.

I had plans to continue to workout and keep healthy through this experience and my body rejects a lot of healthier options.  So that has been really disappointing but here's the thing... I know how to fix ALL of this once these little guys are here safely and healthy!

You retain a TON of fluid as a twin pregnancy- I've asked about sodium and any other thoughts on why this is happening and the doc said- nope this is normal for multiples. You have 2 babies growing in there!!!

So coming from a past of losing a lot of weight and fighting really hard to get healthy- then fighting really hard to get pregnant... being here today is great!

It was number 1 priority to have a family after I got married. And life had it's own obstacles for me to overcome when it came to that.  Poor Hal- thought it'd be easy! haha.  Well and honestly so did I!

So I'm struggling to love this pregnant body of mine after all the work I've put into this body- but I know it's protecting the little boys and I know how to bring it back later :)

That being said to my readers who are struggling in this area- babies come first- do not stress about your situation as a pregnant lady. Exercise is great if you can do it. Which most can.

I am on rest, so it's very different! But otherwise walking and exercising is just fine!

Embrace this time because it wont last forever.

I'm even having maternity photos taken next weekend to look back on!

I am looking forward to the twins arrival and getting to know them :)

Just a little info I wanted to share as a fitness coach who fought her way to have a family and next up fight my way back to my healthy self :)

xoxo!

and more fitness tips here at www.lyndsiweise.com find me on FB- facebook.com/lyndsi.weise

No comments:

Post a Comment