Friday, November 2, 2012

24 Weeks

Are you bored with all my ultrasound pictures yet?! ha!!

I never knew I'd get to see these guys SO MUCH! I am now up to 3 visits a WEEK! This is what happens when you have multiples :)

I went out for a steak dinner last night and the boys were throwing a party in my belly. I take it they love their meat! They are Weise Boys after all.

Doctor warned me that a C section was looking bright in my future with these guys so I'll take it. I think the biggest part is the pain of healing. I'm not really freaked out by the actual surgery.

So here I am at 24 weeks in an Ulta haha


The twins have God Parents now! YAY! It's crazy to think how fast time is going. Then I go to sleep at night and get super uncomfortable and realize... oh we have a long way to go! ha!! But really we're in the home stretch! Doc is hoping to hold out to 37 wks which is the Super Bowl.

We did a little more work on the Nursery... decals starting to go up! Monkeys, leaves... bring on the zoo theme!

Isn't the Giraffe adorbs?!??! I love him! He's on the brown wall and will be near the changing table!

And the BIG BIG addition!!!! THE BOYS HAVE NAMES :) 

The Boys names are Brett Ryan & Brock Caden! It was quite an adventure trying to decide. We had many we loved and many we hated. We went back and forth and finally came to 5 names we liked that ended the issues. Put them together as First and Middle names and they go great with Weise :) 

We are SO excited for them to arrive!!! Just about 3 months to go!

More pictures to come with the nursery progress and of course the upcoming baby shower!!

Also I have a fitness and motivational blog- check it out over here- www.lyndsiweise.com




No comments:

Post a Comment