Wednesday, November 7, 2012

25 Week Update!


Today I went to see the twins and get their measurements. The doctor is happy with everything! Progress is going well. The twins are growing right on point. It's exciting as we get towards the end!

Baby A is now 1 lb and 14 oz 25 W 3 D and HR is 147

Baby B is now 1 lb and 14 oz 25 W 6 D and HR is 150


They love to give me pictures of the little guys :) It's fun!
They posed well today right?!

Lots of movement is going on now. They're kicking a lot more and I can feel it.

Hal finally got to feel a kick too! You can even see them kicking! Sleeping has become really uncomfortable. I'm not sure what my plan is to make that better. Right now it's just A LOT of pillows!
Perhaps I move to a recliner soon.

The doctor said he wont let me go past 37 wks which is January 31st so I can expect to meet the twins very soon! That is 12 weeks from now if I go that far!

The twins are actually kicking as I type this out!

The nursery furniture is starting to arrive- check it out


Of course Bailey thinks he belongs in the chair! This is the most comfortable chair! it swivel's, glides, & reclines. It'll be great to use :)

I wanted to put the twins cribs next to each other but the room isn't working out that way and when I do think about them getting older... I think double trouble... which putting them across from each other might just be the smart move :)


There is one dresser- we did order 2 so they will have dressers when they are older for each of them :)  And you can see the two cribs across from each other.  There is a lot more work to be done but this is a start!

Pretty excited for my baby shower coming up on the 18th and of course the holidays to follow.

More to come with these guys soon!

Also- looking for health and fitness tips?! find me over at www.lyndsiweise.com and motivation at facebook.com/lyndsi.weise

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment