Sunday, September 23, 2012

Twin Halfway mark!

I'm about 18.5 weeks, and in the world of twin pregnancy 36 wk is full term ! Therefore in my opinion, I'm halfway through!

This week we FINALLY got our HOUSE!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Check it out!


It's a nice big old blue house! We both saw it and instantly LOVED it! Signed the papers the same day!

It's been a BLUE kinda year for me.  2 Boys, a Blue Durango, and a big blue house!

This house has a sweet patio in the back, rod iron style fence perfect for Bailey! It also has 2 large yards on the side of the house :)

I'll post more pics once we're settled inside!  We move later this week!

Last Sunday our friend Niki took me to register. Whew. What an adventure. There is so much detail that goes into registry. It's overload, but if you take it little by little it'll be okay. We got all the small items nailed down. If you have a friend who can help you... take advantage!! It's very helpful!

I went to another twin consignment sale Friday night- My mom was on the hunt for a stroller. We happen to hit one of the more popular strollers which was a great deal for her. She picked up a couple bouncer chairs and I grabbed a couple space save high chairs for my mother in law along with a pack n play!


Space savers sit on one of your kitchen chairs (2 in my case!) and they basically are sitting at the table with you. They are great! They grow to toddler size in them :)
If you're struggling with money, these resales are great, the items are not worn out, most barely used since they're needed for such a short amount of time.

Here is my 18 wk pic!  Next ultrasound is up this week! I'll be in touch :)


No comments:

Post a Comment