Sunday, October 7, 2012

20 weeks!

YAY! It's 20 weeks!

Sleeping has become quite a task. I'm laying over a ton of pillows, tossing and turning, and learning to sleep on my side. My little guard sleeps right next to me all the time, he has to hear the twins heartbeats! Making it difficult to turn, and lay on my body pillow!

Other than that things are good. I'm feeling good, high energy for now. I REALLY want to unpack and get things set up in the new house... BUT I know better than to get super busy!

Our move was good, we are loving the new house! We're looking forward to prepping the house for the twins arrival. First thing we did was set up an organized cube/wood bin. It has 8 large cubes with containers to hold toys and other items that will help keep our family room organized!

I'm looking forward to painting the nursery with Hal and setting up the furniture soon!

I did experience some pain that I found out were contractions. Light ones, the doctor did not seem to be too concerned but to take precaution he did give me a prescription to help stop them and prevent pre-labor!  And of course LOTS of rest and fluids as well!

So I'll be going to the doctor twice this week to be double checked that everything is going well.

The twins are sitting bunk bed style right now in me, or laying parallel if that visually makes sense. One is on top, and the other on the bottom rather than one of each side facing up.  They really get around!! I can feel lots of movement from them. Should get interesting as they continue to grow :)

No news on names yet! Still reading names and figuring out what we want to call them!

I should have updated ultrasound pictures this coming week! Will post then!

For now here I am in the midst of 20 wks standing outside my new house! The twins are measuring about 22 wks, ahead in size which is completely normal for multiples :)  Big boys!






No comments:

Post a Comment