Monday, September 10, 2012

Twin Shopping


I went to a twin consignment sale on Friday night with Hal. We went in with no expectations since I am only in week 16 and have a ways to go as well as a shower ahead.

But we thought lets see what we can find and if anything would be beneficial we can keep off the registry or even better for the parents homes!

Sure enough we found the main thing we wanted which was the Double Snap N Go Stroller.

This piece is designed to last a good 3-4 months and then you move onto a regular stroller.

I need both so I figured I could get at least one at the consignment sale.

It actually was a great move on our part, although super crazy, long lines, and tons of people.

I honestly had no clue so many people had twins out there!!

We left with 2 highchairs, 1 pack n play, 2 play mat gyms, the double snap n go stroller and 2 small swing/bouncer chairs... all for under $200!

Most of this stuff will be at my moms house, but the nice thing about this is I can go back and resell items or get more items!

They do 2 large sales a year and these moms are serious! They show up with their big baskets ready to shop!

I was so unprepared, so I stuck with the big stuff and actually got to go into the express line and check out fast!

I think Hal was on overload listening to all the twin moms chat and discuss their lives and the items and the need for double! But it was super cool to meet new people!

Now this week- week 17... we go to find out what we have :)   I'm not holding my breath though, just in case they dont cooperate!

                                        One of the twin highchairs for my parents house!
                                                   
High Chairs, play mats, swing/bouncy chairs, pack n play, Double Snap n Go... takes up the whole Durango!

No comments:

Post a Comment