Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sharing your story is POWERFUL Rancics


Do you watch Giuliana and Bill? You should! Especially if you are dealing with Infertility!

That woman is STRONGER than EVER! Can you imagine? She has NO known cause for her infertility! Can you IMAGINE?! She's been through I want to say a round or 2 of IVF already and still no baby! Then to find CANCER!?!? REALLY!??!

Their show is SO inspiring to watch and I thank them for showing America their personal life. I learned tonight that there is another way to have a baby if you cannot physically do it!

Let the tears flow down my face now.......

They make life so fun and happy even though they are struggling and yearning for a couple babies.

You get to a point where you tell the doctor- I WILL TAKE MULTIPLES. I do NOT CARE! Bring it ON!!!! I'm SURE Bill & Giuliana got to that point. Hal and I have been at that point for a LONG time. We thought we'd be MUCH further along on this journey..and well sorry I have no news to share.

Tonight they showed their doctor telling them that Giuliana CANNOT get pregnant for the next 5-7 years because of the cancer she has!! While it's being removed and she will be fine- to take on medicine-estrogen- all the fertility drugs we have to take to have babies could increase her cancer which is unsafe for her. She is already 37 and REALLY wants her babies ! I remember watching the cancer story unfold and thought to myself OMG what if that happens to me too?! How will this ever work?! I couldn't sleep that day. I remember it clearly.

BUT tonight they introduced yet ANOTHER option, I'm not sure I got what its called correct I want to say gestestional carrier (sp?) seriously I could look it up online right now!!! Anyway so what happens is they will take her egg fertilized and put it into another woman. This woman has had credit, home, doctor, health, business, checks- all the homework complete.

How scary is it to think you are giving your egg to another woman to grow your child for you?! SCARY! But oh so exciting for them!!!! Talk about giving even ME hope!!! However I am NOT in the same shoes as they are. Nothing better- Nothing worse.

Just so nice to have someone to connect to. It was her goal to inspire other women, or give them hope and that is EXACTLY what she has done! So again thank you for sharing your story with America.

I am hoping my story will help at least one person who has to go down this horrible journey.

God is testing me for sure. It's my job to sit back and let him guide, and attempt to pass this test.

Honestly, I'm gonna do it because I'm a fighter and I have no choice but to do it. BUT dang God can a girl get a break already?!

Shout out to the Rancic Family for sharing their story and to Chicagoland! You know that's where Bill is from?! Side note- he's an amazing business builder, and I like to build businesses so that's a plus too! They DESERVE a family!

I hope by the end of this season they have POSITIVE- HAPPY NEWS!!!! I look forward to it.

You see how this works now? Those of you who don't understand what this infertility life is like? We are not jealous people. We don't want any baby but our own. We don't have ANY clue if we will EVER have one. We fight DAILY, and WORK extra hard to have them. We pay a lot of money and always bad news. God only knows why we are dealt these cards. They are horrible.

I wish I knew what it was like to just go through life, easy breezy- what I can do is just laugh my way through this. Laugh, live, smile, and do my best to keep pressing on. They say life is short. Hopefully this part of it will end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment