Thursday, January 10, 2013

34 week update

Here we are 34 weeks are still going STRONG!

Do I dare show you what I look like?! I'm not a fan of how I've turned out as a pregnant lady. Although I am carrying multiples... I miss my body, energy, and fast paced self.

Good news is as a fitness coach- I'll have it back :)  Check my site out---> www.lyndsiweise.com



I took this at my docs office today. Holy Mother I am HUGE!

The boys are just under 6lbs right now and growing strong. They must be enjoying their time because all my contractions and everything concerning has stopped. So now it's just getting to 37-38 weeks.

At this point though- I am safe to have them if they decide to come early.

Check out what they are up to!

Brock has a mind of his own- here he's looking at us...


It's much clearer on the actual screen at the ultrasound but you can kinda see here.

Here they are still having Italian conversations- if I had to guess they are plotting their escape !


So that's about all that's happening right now. 
The nursery is pretty much set! I'm working on pictures to show.

Here is one of the back wall- the changing table and my feeding chair, the bouncer seats they'll be fed in since I can hold both. We are looking forward to their arrival :)



No comments:

Post a Comment